We are so excited that Serena Kerrigan took over our Instagram Story today! We loved following her throughout her work day (as a host & producer at refinery29) and then working with her to create an evening look perfect for The Whitney Art Party in NYC. See her final look (and how to achieve it) below:
HOW TO GET THIS LOOK:
- Face: Pick your shade of Tinted Face Stick to use as a base and Concealer Crayon around eyes, nose and to spot correct.
*If you need help we Selfie Shade Match on our website for free!
- Eyes: Kona Coffee in the crease, Venetian Gold on lid and Tibetan Ivory under brow bone.
- Liner: Santorini Black Sand winged out on top of the lid.
- Brows: Latte
- Bronzer: Brazilian Bronze used to contour on forehead, cheeks, nose and chin.
- Blush: Bora Bora Coral on apples of the cheeks.
- Highlighter: Maldives Luminescent on cheekbone, under the brows and down the nose.
- Lips: Tuscan Wine
Shop her look (or any products) on our website for 15% (on any order $30 or more) using serena15