Clare Galterio is a TV host, co-host of the podcast “Just Sayin”’ and all around (incredibly) busy woman. From her day job, to her evening events, Clare is always on the go! Even though she loves to play with makeup, she is always looking to keep her makeup routine simple. Clare took us along with her on her busy day today, and we got to see her put together two looks (one for day and one for night). Get either (or both!) of her looks using the products and instructions below:
HOW TO GET THIS LOOK:
- Face: Pick your shade of Tinted Face Stick to use as a base and Concealer Crayon around eyes, nose and to spot correct.
*If you need help we Selfie Shade Match on our website for free!
- Eyes: Morimoto Pink Pearl on the lid and under the eye.
- Liner: Santorini Black Sand under the eye.
- Brows: Americano (her favorite!)
- Bronzer: Brazilian Bronze used to contour on forehead and cheeks.
- Blush: St. Barths Pink on apples of the cheeks.
- Highlighter: Maldives Luminescent on cheekbone, under the brows and down the nose.
- Lips: Paradise Pink Mini Plumping Lip Balm
HOW TO GET THIS LOOK (working off your day look!)
- Get your glass of wine!
- Eyes: Kona Coffee under the eye (use blender to smoke out) and Venetian Gold on lid (on top of Morimoto Pearl from earlier in the day.)
- Liner: Santorini Black Sand on top lid.
- Concealer: Porcelain to touch up under the eyes.
- Brows: Latte
- Bronzer: Brazilian Bronze used to contour on forehead, cheeks, nose and chin.
- Blush: Bora Bora Coral on apples of the cheeks.
- Highlighter: Bondi Beach Glow on cheekbones.
- Lips: Barbados Berry Mini Plumping Lip Balm on bottom and Tuscan Wine on top
Shop her look (or any products) on our website for 15% (on any order $30 or more) using clare15